Whether you are planning a contemporary celebration or a traditional event, WonderLab’s unique atmosphere and flexible service will make your wedding event one you and your guests will always remember. The award-winning venue offers you two floors of playful interactive exhibits as built-in entertainment and outstanding service at a surprisingly affordable price. WonderLab also provides you an outdoor option with its beautiful outdoor garden, which is next to the B-Line Trail in downtown Bloomington. Learn more about our facilities and environmentally "green" options.
NEW! Wedding Package Starting Summer 2014
Get 10% off a block of ten or more rooms at the new Hyatt Place across the B-Line Trail from the museum AND 10% off the price of renting WonderLab for your wedding and/or reception! *
Kristine Swisher, Hyatt Place Celeste Wolfinger, WonderLab
Email or call 812-339-5950 Email or call 812-337-1337 x11
*Blackout dates apply. Rooms and museum rentals based on availability.
• Exclusive use of the museum and garden for 50-300 guests
• Accessible facilities, including elevator and restrooms
• Flexible for buffets, sit-down meals, or cocktail style receptions
• Two floors of multi-sensory exhibits
• Integrated whole museum sound system
• Digital projection system and screen
• Catering by the company of your choice
• Reception chairs and tables for to 75 guests included
• Reduce or eliminate the need to decorate
• Optional science demos or special hands-on activities
• Optional party favor bags prepared from the gift store
• Recyling receptacles plus optional compostable plates and utensils available
The whole facility can be exclusively yours in the evening or on Sunday morning. Whole facility rental pricing starts at $500. You must book your private museum rental with a deposit at least three weeks in advance. WonderLab premier members and nonprofit organizations are eligible for a 15% discount.