Connecting to the Community Fund
Every child deserves the opportunity to discover the world of science and learning at WonderLab! The Connecting to the Community Fund makes that possible by removing economic barriers for low-income children and their families. The fund helps support:
- Free admission for low-income and at-risk children through group visits arranged by social service agencies
- Free admission for field trips from qualifying schools because of the income levels of their students' families
- Free admission for children enrolled in the Big Brothers Big Sisters of South Central Indiana program and their adult mentors
- Free admission for WonderLab's Teen Nights
- Half-price general admission for visitors on First Friday Evening every month
- Full and partial scholarships for low-income children attending WonderLab's science camps
The Connecting to the Community Fund is supported by grants and donations to the museum that are designated for this program.
Make a Donation Now
Click on the button at left to access WonderLab's secure general online donation form.
Note: The online form links to PayPal for payment. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account. You may make a tax-deductible contribution with Discover, MasterCard or VISA via PayPal.