Meeting rooms with all the amenities you need are available to reserve whenever WonderLab is open to the public. The museum also is available after hours as a spectacular setting for your private event. Whether you make it an elegant or casual affair, your rental of the whole facility includes two floors of fabulous hands-on science exhibits, an outdoor garden, and a flexible space for presentations or dining. Learn more about our facilities, environmentally “green” options and see more photos on Pinterest.
Book Your Event Today!
Enjoy a relaxed and memorable gathering at WonderLab! Below are a few of the ways in which groups have utilized our facilities.
- Graduation and Retirement Parties
- Company Celebrations and Staff Recognition Events
- Graduate Student Recruitment
- Family Reunions
- Theme Parties
- Film Screenings
Contact the Events and Group Visits Manager
812.337.1337 ext. 11
If you get voicemail, please leave your telephone number and the best time(s) to reach you.
The Ultimate in Flexibility
All the Amenities You Need
Affordable Facility Rental Packages!
Option #1: $500 | Includes exclusive use of the entire museum for two hours (typically 6-8 pm) for up to 50 guests.
Option #2: $800 | Includes exclusive use of the entire museum for three hours (typically 6-9 pm) for up to 100 guests.
Option #3: $1,050 | Includes exclusive use of the entire museum and the garden for three hours for up to 100 guests.
- $100 for each additional 50 guests
- $150 for each additional hour of rental
- $250 for renting only the garden or for adding to Option #1
- $60 for four cocktail tables and linens
- $50 for hanging special decorations in the Lab Rooms
- $75 for liquid nitrogen ice cream demonstration and samples. Each demonstration serves 50 guests.
Meeting room rentals, available when the museum is open to the public, starts at $125. You must book your private museum or meeting room rental with a deposit at least three weeks in advance. WonderLab premier members and nonprofit organizations are eligible for a 15% discount.