Saturday, January 20
TECH Saturdays are designed to provide engaging hands-on technology activities aimed at inspiring interest in technology subjects and to make learning both engaging and fun. The program is located in Lab A. TECH Saturday is meant for ages 7-17. Each month, the Education Team and volunteers develop different hands-on activities in subjects such as block coding, HTML, game design, and more. We encourage adults and children to work together so that they can learn together! TECH Saturday is partially sponsored by Cook Medical and CFC Properties.
Key features of STEM Saturdays include:
- A variety of hands-on activities that encourage exploration of STEM concepts.
- Age-appropriate Curriculum: STEM Saturday content is tailored to different age groups, ensuring that the activities are suitable for a wide range of developmental levels.
- Expert Guidance: WonderLab Educators and Volunteers lead these sessions. They guide and answer questions helping guests gain a deeper understanding of the concepts.
- Collaborative Learning: STEM Saturdays encourages collaboration among participants, fostering teamwork and communication.
- Parent Involvement: Parents and caregivers are encouraged to participate, creating an experience for everyone in your group to take part in.
3 – 4 p.m.
Topic: Scale, Yardstick Moon – Earth Model with Solar Eclipse Eclipse
Cost: Free with Admission
Register for this program: