$2/Person General Admission with Access Pass
WonderLab is proud to participate in a statewide partnership to make fun family learning more accessible. Families that meet the requirements listed below can visit WonderLab and all other participating locations for just $2 per family member per visit, for up to two adults and dependent youth living in the household.
Signing up for the Access Pass is free. Access Pass cardholders receive admission at any partner institution for $2 per family member per visit, for up to two adults and dependent youth under 21 years old living in the household.
Where can I visit with the Access Pass?
Currently, 13 cultural attractions and 11 historic sites around the state participate in the Access Pass Program:
- Bellaboo’s Play and Discovery Center
- Conner Prairie Interactive History Park
- Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
- Indiana Historical Society
- Indiana Repertory Theatre
- Indiana State Museum & Historic Sites
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum
- The NCAA Hall of Champions
- Rhythm! Discovery Center
- Terre Haute’s Children’s Museum
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- WonderLab Museum in Bloomington.
- See links at bottom of page
How to Enroll
How do I apply for the Access Pass Program?
Access Pass enrollment is available online through the Access Pass website at childrensmuseum.org/access-pass. You can also apply in person at any partner institution (except for the Indiana Repertory Theater and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum).
Where can I find the Access Pass application?
If you apply online you’ll fill out the application electronically. You can also download the application (in both English and Spanish) from the Access Pass website (childrensmuseum.org/access-pass)and submit it in person. Most partner organizations have printed copies at their box office/front desk areas.
What do I need to apply for the Access Pass Program?
You need two things:
- Proof of enrollment in one of the qualifying programs:
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) Notice of Eligibility Determination.
- Proof of Eligibility letter issued by the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration for HIP, Hoosier Healthwise, SNAP, or TANF. The letter must be issued in the primary adult cardholder’s name and verify program enrollment for the current year.
- Indiana state-issued photo ID card—either a driver’s license or state identification card. The name on the photo ID must match an adult name on the letter. Employee or student IDs and out-of-state IDs are not accepted.
When applying in-person, bring the above listed items with you. If you apply online, upload the required documents when prompted during the application process. The online system accepts document and photo file formats, such as jpg and pdf files.
Where do I find acceptable forms of proof of eligibility for qualifying programs?
• CSFP, contact the local agency (food bank or cicoa.org) for a copy.
• Hoosier Healthwise, HIP, SNAP, and TANF – Use the Indiana Family Social Services Administration (FSSA) Benefits Portal (fssabenefits.in.gov). Visit the Access Pass website for a step-by-step guide on how to obtain your verification of benefits. You can also see examples of the Proof of Eligibility letter on the Access Pass website.
SAMPLE DOCUMENTS – See samples of documents you can use.
What does the Access Pass cover?
The Access Pass offers $2 general admission. Some partners offer additional benefits for Access Pass members, such as discounts in the food court, free or validated parking, and discounts on special programs. Visit the Access Pass website (www.childrensmuseum.org/access-pass) for more information on what is and isn’t included with Access Pass admission.
How do I use my Access Pass?
Simply show your Access Pass card to the front desk/box office staff along with your Indiana state–issued photo I.D. to receive $2 admission per household member, per visit. You do not have to show any other proof of eligibility after you enroll and receive your card.
Does each partner institution have its own card?
No, the Access Pass card is the same for each partner institution.
How long does it take to receive my card after I apply online? In person?
Online enrollment takes 5 to 7 business days for approval. In-person enrollment is immediate and you’ll receive a temporary card that day. Once your membership is processed you will receive a Welcome Packet with program details and you will be able to access your card electronically by logging into the Access Pass website; you can show this digital card on your mobile device when visiting any of the partner locations.
When does my Access Pass expire?
The Access Pass is good for a year from the time of enrollment. Renewal notices will be sent when it’s time to renew your Access Pass.
Call 1-317-334-4000, Monday–Sunday, 10 a.m.– 5 p.m., for any questions regarding Access Pass.