Skip the late bedtime – celebrate New Year’s Eve at WonderLab. Staying up to midnight isn’t always appropriate or practical for young people. At WonderLab they can have all the fun, learn about the science of astronomical events, and put an educational spin on numerous NYE traditions. Bring your little ones for an early evening party with the countdown clock concluding at 5pm. Join us for New Year’s Eve themed festivities, activities and lots of hands-on science to ring in 2024!
- Counting stations – Practice numbers by jumping and leaping into 2024
- Shooting star catapults – How far will your star go?
- Glitter Room – All the things that sparkle, glitter or glow in the dark: fireworks in a jar, party shakers,
- Cotton candy making – Make a sweet treat and explore what happens when you heat up sugar crystals
- Visualizing 365 – How many ways can you put together the number of days in a year?
- Beginning at 4:30pm a special early countdown featuring music by the local band Glitter Brains, to signify the New Year!
- And more….!
Recommended Ages: Families with young children, ages 0-10
Dates and Times:
- Sunday, December 31
- 1–5 pm
Ticket Prices: Free with Museum Admission