Dinosaurs at WonderLab
Take a peek at the prehistoric during this immersive Dinosaur Experience! WonderLab is delighted to welcome Feller Express Dinosaur Encounters and their herd of large-scale puppets. Dinosaur puppets are cool – just ask your kids! Attend Dinosaurs at WonderLab and inspire your children, potentially setting them onto a path as future paleontologists. Fun fact: Although these dinosaurs are not “real” the large sized puppets give audiences the feeling of being in the room with an actual animal. And the skilled puppeteers bring the dinosaurs to life! Audience members are encouraged to interact with, ask questions about and pet the visiting dinosaurs – not something you’d want to do with a “living” dino!
Each 30 minute show will feature a dinosaur such as Beaux the T. Rex, Doddi the Dilophosaurus, and Roxy the Raptor. Learn about dinosaur facts, paleontology, and fossils.
Each show will contain hands-on science with WonderLab educators:
- Activities for ages 8+: Dinosaur Tracks: Can you make to-scale dinosaur footprints?
- Activities for ages 3+: Dinosaur Coloring – What did dinosaurs really look like? Paleontologists aren’t quite sure in most cases. They think now that most dinosaurs were brightly colored and some were covered in feathers. Can we draw a colorful dinosaur? How many teeth? –How many teeth did certain dinosaurs have? Let’s count!
Recommended Ages: Families with children. Specific age recommendations are listed for each event.
Dates and Times: Friday, November 24th and Saturday, November 25th
- 11:00 – 11:30 – Appropriate for ages 3-adult
- 11:45 – 12:15 – Appropriate for ages 3-adult
- 1:15 – 1:45 – Appropriate for ages 8-adult
Ticket Prices Include Museum Admission
- Members: $6 per person
- Non-Members: $20 per person
- Access Pass: $5 per person
How to Purchase Tickets
- Ticket prices include museum admission.
- Online tickets can be purchased at:
- Tickets can be purchased in-person at WonderLab.
- Tickets can be purchased at any location while supplies last.
- Tickets are limited.
- We do expect this event to sell out.
This event is made possible by generous funding from Morgenstern Books